Support an Artist
Empowering the Wanderers
Pensions, Scholarships and Medical Support
As a part of its activities, The Foundation has been supporting the practitioners of Spritual music and Qawwali music for the past six years and continues to do so.
SKF provides medical support, pensions and annual scholarships to retired artists and the wives of deceased artists and to keen students who do not possess the finances, for pursuing courses in music and dance.
- “Amir Khusrau Scholarship Scheme for Music”(Vocal and Instrumental) to financially support keen learners, enthusiasts and students for learning music, both vocal and instrumental.
- “Manjari Chaturvedi Scholarship Scheme for Dance” to financially support keen learners, enthusiasts and students for learning traditional dance forms of India.
- “Saraswati Pension/Medical aid Scheme for women in performing arts” for contribution in music and dance and related art forms
- “Deva Sharif Pension/Medical aid Scheme” for support to retired needy artists and Qawwali Musicians
- “Mevlana Rumi Project Grants” for experimental collaborations between Spiritual Music, Dance of the Mystics and other forms of Music
All donations are exempt from tax under Section 80G and 12A.